Few flavors are as sweet and warm as maple. It is maple that makes it’s way into pecan pies at the Thanksgiving table, and maple that covers your hearty fall breakfast pancakes. The rich dark flavor tones that maple creates open the door for a table-full of different flavor combinations. Maple pairs with cinnamon and caramel to create sweeter, brighter flavors; it pairs with nutty flavors to make candied, warm flavors.
Whether it’s strong or just a hit, maple remains one of the warmest and most memorable flavors of the fall and winter season. Here at Northwestern Extract we have a variety of maple flavors to sweeten up your fall and holiday creations. We can create custom flavors to help you highlight your maple flavored beverages, candies, or desserts. Thinking about adding maple to your rootbeer, creating a hot toddy hard candy or adding maple to a liquor? We are the experts at getting your flavor just right. Contact us today at 1-800-466-3034 and let one our flavor experts help create the perfect maple flavor combination for you.
Here are a few flavor combinations where Maple Flavor can really shine:
- Maple Root Beer
- Maple Bacon
- Praline Pecan (maple and pecan)
- Candied Apples (maple, caramel, and apple)
- LumberJack Breakfast (maple, cake batter, and bacon)
- Maple and Blueberry Fizz (maple and blueberry)
- Hot Toddy Hard Candy (maple and butter toffee)
- Maple Baked Alaska (maple, vanilla, cinnamon)
- Maple Marshmallow S’more (maple, marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker)
- Maple Walnut